If External Users are enabled and added they will be able to book rooms through the following means:
- Through the Evoko Booking Web Application (If Enabled)
- Directly on the Evoko Liso (With Authentication Enabled)
- Through the Get a Room App (If Configured)
Assuming the External User has been created and Allow External Users to Book Rooms has been enabled in Evoko Home; external users can then log into the Evoko Booking Web Application.
- Go to https://localhost:3000
- Log in with the External User that was created by your Evoko Home Admin.
- Once you log in it will bring you to the Evoko Booking Web Application. As an external user you can book internal booking system calendars from this Web Application.