Important! On October 13, 2020, Microsoft ended extended support for Microsoft Exchange 2010. Consequently, support for Exchange 2010 has been removed from Evoko Home v2.5.
Read more at Microsoft.com
Initial Release (2021-01-14)
Evoko Home v188.8.131.52 (Windows)
Evoko Home v184.108.40.206 (Linux)
Evoko Liso firmware v220.127.116.11
- Components Updated:
- MongoDB 4.2.9
- Node.js v12.18.4
- PM2 4.4.1
- New: Evoko Booking can be used simultaneously with any supported third-party booking system.
- New: Possibility to add external users to Evoko Home.
- New: Evoko Booking user profile page allows for password and PIN reset.
- Improvement: Remote firmware update process reliability fixes.
- Improvement: Rewritten Google Workspace connector.
- Security: Mode for strict TLS verification on Liso.
- Security: General security improvements for Evoko Home and Liso.
- More reliable Google Workspace meeting organizer check.
- Recurring meetings optimization.
- Translation improvements for German, Icelandic, Norwegian and Russian.
- Clearer password/PIN reset emails.
- Custom equipment in Evoko Booking.
- Many smaller improvements to Evoko Home, Evoko Booking and Evoko Liso.
- Evoko Home: MongoDB had an install/upgrade issue on Linux.
- Evoko Home: VNC button did not reactivate.
- Liso: Wrong settings were displayed on static network settings screen.
- Liso: RFID settings was reset on reboot.
- Liso: Iron router error screen sometimes appeared when using Wifi.