To setup your Naso devices you first need to register your organization to use Evoko Naso Services.
Registering will create your own organization account with Evoko that you'll in a later step integrate with your booking system (Microsoft 365) and connect your Naso devices to.
The organization account is intended to be used across your entire organization and can grow with you as your Naso installation and organization may grow, meaning - you only need to register once.
- 📧 Use a Microsoft 365 global admin account as the administrator email.
- 🔑 Have your license code (which is provided by your reseller).
- Head over to https://naso.evoko.se.
- Press I'm a new customer followed by get started.
- The next page will be where you input the your organization details. It's important you use a Microsoft 365 global admin email during registration process or else the application will not be given the correct access it needs to Microsoft 365. Once you've entered all information press continue.
Cool? Once you're registered, move on to Step 2: Configure booking system