The series of articles in this section Getting started will guide you trough the Naso installation.
Go through them one by one and you should hopefully be up-and-running in no time.
To successfully setup Naso devices in your organization you will need the following:
- 📅 Booking system - Microsoft 365 environment (along with global admin privileges).
- ⬛ Naso devices - the devices themselves.
- 🌐 Network connection - wired Ethernet or Wi-fi (each Naso device needs internet access).
- 🔑 License code - provided by your reseller during purchase.
- 📱 iOS or Android device - used for claiming the Naso devices via Bluetooth (BLE).
- Step 1: Register organization
- Step 2: Configure booking system
- Step 3: Configure organization
- Step 4: Setup Naso
The Naso ecosystem
Before jumping onto the next step it may be beneficial to familiarize yourself with the various touch-points of the Naso ecosystem. We've listed them below with a brief description:
- Naso devices - wall mounted touch screen devices used by employees outside meeting rooms.
- Naso Admin Panel - web interface used by admins for administering the Naso installation.
- Naso SetApp - iOS and Android app used by admins to claim Naso devices via Bluetooth (BLE).
- Naso Mobile - iOS and Android app used by employees for booking meetings etc.
- Guava - iOS (iPad only) app used by visitors for checking-in etc.
To connect all the touch-points together and integrate with your booking system (Microsoft 365) we manage a backend for you that is hosted on Microsoft Azure.
Network communication between the various touch-points use
https/443 with the exception of Naso devices also using
http/80 during boot to synchronize time and date. Nothing unusual.
If you'd like to read more about the backend we suggest having a look at our security whitepaper.
Great! Now that you've read the introduction, move on to Step 1: Register organization