The series of articles in this section Getting started will guide you trough the Naso installation.
We suggest you go through them one by one and you should hopefully be up-and-running in no time.
To successfully setup Naso devices in your organization you will need the following:
- 📅 Booking system - Microsoft 365 environment (along with global admin privileges).
- ⬛ Naso devices - the devices themselves.
- 🌐 Network connection - wired Ethernet or Wi-fi (each Naso device needs internet access).
- 🔑 License code - provided by your reseller during purchase.
- 📱 iOS or Android device - used for claiming the Naso devices via Bluetooth (BLE).
- Step 1: Register organization
- Step 2: Configure booking system
- Step 3: Configure organization
- Step 4: Setup Naso
The Naso Eco-system
Before jumping onto the next step it may be beneficial to familiarize yourself with the various touch-points of the Naso ecosystem. We've listed them below with a brief description:
- Naso Devices - wall mounted touch screen devices used by employees outside meeting rooms.
- Naso Web-Admin Portal - web interface used by admins for administering the Naso installation.
- Naso SetApp - iOS and Android app used by admins to claim Naso devices via Bluetooth (BLE).
- Naso Mobile - iOS and Android app used by employees for booking meetings etc.
- Guava - iOS (iPad only) app used by visitors for checking-in etc.
To connect all the touch-points together and integrate with your booking system (Microsoft 365) we manage a backend for you (which we refer to as EvokoConnect) that is hosted on Microsoft Azure.
Network communication between the various touch-points use
https/443 with the exception of Naso devices also using
http/80 during boot to synchronize time and date. Nothing unusual.
To read more about how we manage Naso cloud we suggest having a look at our security whitepaper.
Great! Now that you've read the introduction, move on to Step 1: Register organization