The Evoko Room Booking system consists of The Evoko Liso devices, and the Evoko Home application which connects the Liso devices directly to your booking system back end (O365/Exchange/GSuite).
For best performance we recommend that Evoko Home is installed on a physical or virtual server in your network or on a cloud based virtual server. This enables full functionality, including remote management, multi-site support, user management, monitoring and statistics. This is especially important for larger installations.
General Installation Process
- Make the necessary preparations in O365/Exchange or GSuite.
- Install Evoko Home on a Windows or Linux Server
- Connect Evoko Home to O365/Exchange or GSuite
- Add Rooms to Locations in Evoko Home
- Connect Evoko Liso to Evoko Home server by the Evoko Home Server IP and assign it to a room.
System Requirements for the Evoko Home Server
- Debian based Linux distribution (e.g. Ubuntu server 18.04 LTS), Windows Server 2012 R2 or later.
- A static IPv4 address for Evoko Home (the Evoko Liso units will point to this IP).
- On-premises or cloud based, with a recommended minimum of dual core CPU, 8GB RAM, 100GB storage.
- Two free and accessible application ports (default HTTP port
3000and HTTPS/DDP port
- Access to booking system (e.g. Office 365) over HTTPS (port
- A booking system service account with a mailbox.
- Access to an NTP server over NTP (port