- To connect Evoko Home to your Google G Suite environment you need to go through the Evoko Home web wizard. Start by selecting Google G Suite as your booking system and then click Next.
- Enter the server URL
https://www.googleapis.comfollowed by your service account and then upload your .p12 key (this needs to be done from
localhostand not a remote host), then enter the email address of a super admin account that is subscribed to the resource calendars in Google G Suite. Then click Log In.
- Enter the https application port you would like to use (default
3002). Additionally, you can opt to upload your own SSL/TLS certificate (this needs to be done from
localhostand not a remote host) and then click Next. If no certificate is uploaded, a unique auto generated self-singed certificate will be used.
- Enter an NTP server (e.g.
pool.ntp.org) that the Evoko Home server and the Evoko Liso units will have access to and then click Next.
- Agree to the conditions of the EULA by clicking Accept.
- Credentials should have been generated for your instance of Evoko Home, please make note of these credentials since they are shown only once and then click Finish.