Now that the necessary booking system preparations have been made to Office 365 and Evoko Home is installed we can start integrating the two.
To connect Evoko Home to your booking system, you need to complete a wizard in your web browser found at http://localhost:3000
- To connect Evoko Home to your Office 365 environment you need to go through the Evoko Home web wizard. Start by selecting Office 365 as your booking system and then click Next.
- Select if you want Evoko Home to connect to Office 365 via a direct connection or a proxy, then click Next.
- Enter the credentials (e.g.
email@example.com) for your service account granted with application impersonation rights and then click Log In.
- Enter the https application port you would like to use (default
3002). Additionally, you can opt to upload your own SSL/TLS certificate (this needs to be done from
localhostand not a remote host) and then click Next. If no certificate is uploaded, a unique auto generated self-singed certificate will be used.
- Enter an NTP server (e.g.
0.pool.ntp.org) that the Evoko Home server and the Evoko Liso units will have access to and then click Next.
- Agree to the conditions of the EULA and then click Accept.
- Credentials should have been generated for your instance of Evoko Home, please make note of these credentials since they are shown only once and then click Finish. We recommend copying these credentials into a note pad and saving them prior to advancing!