The following prerequisites must be implemented on the Server/VM running Windows for Evoko Home:
- A server running Windows Server 2008 R2 (or later).
- A static IPv4 address (the Evoko Liso units will point to this IP).
- Two free and accessible application ports (default HTTP port
3000and HTTPS port
- Access to booking system (e.g. Office 365) over HTTP (port
80) or HTTPS (port
- Access to NTP server over NTP (port
- Download the latest version of Evoko Home for Windows to the server.
- You will need to run this installer as an Administrator. To do so, right click on the downloaded file and click Run as Administrator.
- This will trigger the "single installer" which will help you install correct versions of additional software (e.g. Node.js, MongoDB etc) required to run Evoko Home. You will want to agree to license agreement and press install.
- Once the installation is finished you will be prompted to finalize the Evoko Home installation wizard. Press "Next"
- You will be prompted on where you would like the service to be configured. We recommend keeping the location to the default file path of the C:Drive. Press Next.
- You will then be prompted to input credentials for MongoDB. This is where all information will be stored regarding your Evoko Home instance. It is extremely important to document these database values as if they are lost it will be nearly impossible to recover any DB in case a future restore is needed!
- Once the values for your database have been input click "Next" and then proceed with "Install"
- Click finish when the installation is complete.
- Once the installation is complete, verify that the service is running under
- Look for a service named
ERM Serviceand make sure its status is
- If the service is running and no firewall blocking, access Evoko Home via