- When updating from v2.1 to v2.3 and configured with Office 365 legacy Modern Authentication. Evoko Home admins will need to re-authenticate Evoko Home with Office 365 by clicking on the change button in the Evoko Home Global Settings for the Service Account. Log into the service account mailbox and re authenticate with Office 365 using the token provided. Once completed, Evoko Home will be connected back to Office 365.
- New - Liso: Updated Ethernet drivers for generic 1gbps network support.
- New - Liso: Improved performance in network communication as Full Duplex is default.
- New - Liso: Screen Saver on setup screen.
- New – Evoko Home: Possibility to change Office 365 Authentication from basic to modern as well as re-authenticate with modern authentication from Evoko Home Global Settings.
- New - Evoko Home: Meteor Update to v1.8.1, including NodeJS v8.15.1
- Improvement - Liso: Improved compatibility with certain Cisco and HP switches.
- Improvement - Evoko Home: oAuth token changes for Office 365.
- Improvement - Evoko Home: Booking a meeting in Exchange 2013 and then trying to delete it from the calendar view on the Liso panel now works.
- Improvement - Evoko Home: Changes in Google G Suite are now correctly synchronized to Evoko Home.
- Improvement - Liso and Evoko Home: Security improvements.
- Improvement - Evoko Liso: Minor Russian translation.
- Improvement - Evoko Liso: Russian and Icelandic for "Filtering by Equipment" issue resolved.
- Improvement - Evoko Home: Room names with “&” sign in them no longer cause issues.
- Improvement - Evoko Home: When client is not properly configured for oAuth, an error is thrown.
- Improvement - Evoko Home: Update NFS Connector to use NFS email services.
- Improvement - Evoko Booking: It is now possible to book rooms that do not have a Liso.