All global settings, such as add/remove Admin Users, upload company logotype, accent color etc is done under the tab SETTINGS. Following is a short description of every setting. For more and further information, visit our User manual.
- Admin Users - Where you add/remove or edit current Admin Users. It is possible to have mutlipe Admin Users, but we recomend you to keep a low number. It is also possible to upgrade a Streamer to an Admin user.
- Connections - To be able to show any twitter feeds in a Channel, a connection to a Twitter account is neccesary. This is done by login in to an existing Twitter account. It can be any account and this process is only needed once. (Pusco Manager has no acces to the connected account).
- Themes - Does one theme fit your brand better than the other? Here you can controll what option should be avalable when creating a Channel. You can decide wheater only light/dark or both should be availabe.
- Logo - Upload your company logotype to make it your own Pusco. The logotyoe will be visable in the left lower corner on every unit connected to the account. To make sure it always looks good you have the possiblity to upload two, one for dark theme and one for light theme.
- Accent color - Here you can choose an accent color that will fit your brand. The accent color will be viasble on specific color blocks in every channel and on the lights on the Pusco Units.
- Background Image - Decide what options should be avalable when creating a Channel. Here you can also upload specific company images that will then be avaliable when creating Channels.
- Notification sound - Every time a Stream is updated is it possible to have a short notification sound. Decide between two different sound or no notification sound.(Sound on videos is controlled by the Streamer for every updated Stream).
Success! What should I expect being a Streamer? -> Step 9: Being a Streamer