Pusco Manger is the software controlling the Evoko Pusco system. From here the Admin User can change settings, activate units, control what information is played on what unit etc. There are five different tabs where the Admin Users can navigate. A short description av each tab is listed below. For more and further information on each tab, read our User Manual.
If you don't have a Pusco Manager account, go to Step 3: Create Pusco Manager Account
- MY PUSCO UNITS – Where you activate units, select/change channel on units and edit unit info. Such as Name, Time zone and energy saving mode.
- CHANNELS – Where you create new or managing already existing channels.
- STREAM LIBRARY – A library of all created Streams.
- STREAMERS – Overview of all existing Streamers.
- SETTINGS - Where you control global settings, such as logo, company color, twitter connection etc.
- SUPPORT – Shortcut to Evoko Support where you find helpful information.
Tip! The Admin user do not need any technical skills and we recommend this person to come from a marketing or communication department!
Success! After getting a short introduction of Pusco Manager, you are ready for Step 5: Activate unit to Pusco Manager account