In this release we focused on fixing bugs and polishing, both "under the hood" and in the user interface.
As usual you can download the latest Liso releases at https://download-liso.evoko.se/
Note! If you are using the Get A Room App please make sure to update your Appconnector to
2.0.1 in order to remain fully compatible with Evoko Home
Version number is
2019_02_28_v2.1.048 for Evoko Liso firmware and
v2.1.027 for Evoko Home.
- New: Added a standalone booking system "Evoko Booking" (Beta).
- New: Basic LDAP integration to manually import users from Active Directory via queries (Beta).
- New: Exchange 2019 support.
- New: Better user access control in regards to end/extend meetings.
- New: API token for the username
defaultDevIntegrationUseris now displayed under Global settings.
- New: Support for Icelandic language.
- New: Custom room equipment.
- Changed: Meeting subject placeholder is changed to
Booked. This applies when meetings are booked on screen, booked as private via a calendar client or when displaying the meeting subject is disabled.
- Improved: Refined the Liso calendar UI.
- Improved: Long room names is no longer truncated on the Liso in Passive mode.
- Fixed: Addressed Liso translation issues in German, Russian, Danish and Finnish as well as various issues with date, time, numbers and formats.
- Fixed: Missing RFID and PIN input fields in Evoko Home for users with the Local admin role.
- Fixed: Issue with date format setting not being reflected in the Liso calendar.
- Fixed: Error messages when logged in as Local Admin.
- Fixed: 802.1x failed to upload certificates to Liso in some circumstances.
- Issue: It is currently not possible to configure a static IP address when using wifi (existing configurations will not be affected and should continue to work).