Important! Evoko Home 2.0 and above does not support Exchange 2010 SP1 or Exchange 2010 SP2 since they have reached their respective support end dates.
Evoko Home will support Exchange 2010 SP3 until its Extended Support End Date, which is October 13, 2020. The next version released after this date will not support any version of Microsoft Exchange 2010. Read more.
In this release we focused on fixing bugs and polishing, both "under the hood" and in the user interface.
As usual you can download the latest Liso releases at https://download-liso.evoko.se/
Note! If you are using the Get A Room App please make sure to update your Appconnector to
2.0.1 in order to remain fully compatible with Evoko Home
This patch only applies to Evoko Home. Version number is
- Fixed: Issue with using the LDAP integration (
500: No access to ldapjs ).
Version number is
2019_04_12_v2.1.100 for Evoko Liso firmware and
v2.1.101 for Evoko Home.
- Improved: Customized CSR for 802.1x authentication is now possible.
- Improved: 802.1x UI buttons now aligned.
- Fixed: Issue with check-in reminder emails (i.e Russian).
- Fixed: Issue when connecting with static IP settings on Evoko Liso, pertains to both Ethernet and Wi-Fi connections.
- Fixed: Not possible to edit SMTP settings after initial setup (Evoko Booking).
- Fixed: Proceeding with invalid SMTP credentials caused some issues (Evoko Booking).
- Fixed: Time should have priority over subject (Passive screen).
- Fixed: Demo mode language list is empty which breaks Demo mode functionality.
- Fixed: Several language translation issues.
Version number is
2019_02_28_v2.1.048 for Evoko Liso firmware and
v2.1.027 for Evoko Home.
- New: Added a standalone booking system "Evoko Booking" (Beta).
- New: Basic LDAP integration to manually import users from Active Directory via queries (Beta).
- New: Exchange 2019 support.
- New: Better user access control in regards to end/extend meetings.
- New: API token for the username
defaultDevIntegrationUseris now displayed under Global settings.
- New: Support for Icelandic language.
- New: Custom room equipment.
- Changed: Meeting subject placeholder is changed to
Booked. This applies when meetings are booked on screen, booked as private via a calendar client or when displaying the meeting subject is disabled.
- Improved: Refined the Liso calendar UI.
- Improved: Long room names is no longer truncated on the Liso in Passive mode.
- Fixed: Addressed Liso translation issues in German, Russian, Danish and Finnish as well as various issues with date, time, numbers and formats.
- Fixed: Missing RFID and PIN input fields in Evoko Home for users with the Local admin role.
- Fixed: Issue with date format setting not being reflected in the Liso calendar.
- Fixed: Error messages when logged in as Local Admin.
- Fixed: 802.1x failed to upload certificates to Liso in some circumstances.
- Issue: It is currently not possible to configure a static IP address when using wifi (existing configurations will not be affected and should continue to work).