Thank you for choosing Evoko Liso – The next generation Room Manager.
You are now on your way to magnificent meetings!
The series of articles in this section Getting started v2.x will guide you trough the installation process.
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Booking system preparation
- Step 3: Evoko Home installation
- Step 4: Connect Evoko Home to Booking System
- Step 5: Basic Evoko Home setup
- Step 6: Evoko Liso installation
- How is the Evoko Liso mounted, powered and connected to the network?
- Evoko Liso user guide - how do I use the screen?
- Get started with the Evoko Overview screen
- Get started with the Evoko Get A Room App
The Evoko room booking system consist of Evoko Liso devices that are installed outside the meeting rooms, and the Evoko Home application which connects to the booking system and is used to manage the Liso devices.
Evoko Home can be installed as a service in the company network, on-premises or in the cloud, which enables several features like user management, statistics and remote management of the Liso devices (Default mode).
Optionally, you can manage the Liso devices manually by installing Evoko Home on a desktop where you set up the configuration and transfer it with a USB stick to the devices (Limited mode).
v2.X.Y(only Default mode mode is supported). Please view the Getting started v1.x section for Limited mode installations.
We recommend that you install Evoko Home on a server in your network. This enables full functionality, including remote management, multi-site support, user management, monitoring and statistics. This is especially important for larger installations.
General installation process
- Make the necessary preparations in the booking system
- Install Evoko Home on a Windows or Linux server
- Connect Evoko Home to booking system
- Use Evoko Home to configure rooms, users etc.
- Connect Evoko Liso to Evoko Home server and select room
Minimum system requirements for default mode
- Debian based Linux distribution (e.g. Ubuntu server 16.04 LTS), Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- A static IPv4 address for Evoko Home (the Evoko Liso units will point to this IP).
- On-premises or cloud based, virtual or physical server with dual core CPU, 2GB RAM, 8GB storage.
Note! Larger environments with many Liso units require higher specifications than the minimum requirements.
- Two free and accessible application ports (default HTTP port
3000and HTTPS port
- Access to booking system (e.g. Office 365) over HTTP (port
80) or HTTPS (port
- Access to NTP server over NTP (port