Thank you for choosing Evoko Liso – The next generation Room Manager.
You are now on your way to magnificent meetings!
The series of articles in this section Getting started v2.x will guide you trough the installation process.
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Booking system preparation
- Step 3: Evoko Home installation
- Step 4: Connect Evoko Home to Booking System
- Step 5: Basic Evoko Home setup
- Step 6: Evoko Liso installation
- How is the Evoko Liso mounted, powered and connected to the network?
- Evoko Liso user guide - how do I use the screen?
- Get started with the Evoko Overview screen
- Get started with the Evoko Get A Room App
The Evoko room booking system consist of Evoko Liso devices that are installed outside the meeting rooms, and the Evoko Home application which connects to the booking system and is used to manage the Liso devices.
Evoko Home can be installed as a service in the company network, on-premises or in the cloud, which enables several features like user management, statistics and remote management of the Liso devices (Default mode).
Optionally, you can manage the Liso devices manually by installing Evoko Home on a desktop where you set up the configuration and transfer it with a USB stick to the devices (Limited mode).
v2.X- only default mode mode is supported. Please view the Getting started v1.x section for Limited mode installations.
For best performance we recommend that Evoko Home is installed on a physical or virtual server in your network or on a cloud based virtual server. This enables full functionality, including remote management, multi-site support, user management, monitoring and statistics. This is especially important for larger installations.
General installation process
- Make the necessary preparations in the booking system
- Install Evoko Home on a Windows or Linux server
- Connect Evoko Home to booking system
- Use Evoko Home to configure rooms, users etc.
- Connect Evoko Liso to Evoko Home server and assign it to a room
- Debian based Linux distribution (e.g. Ubuntu server 18.04 LTS), Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- A static IPv4 address for Evoko Home (the Evoko Liso units will point to this IP).
- On-premises or cloud based, with a recommended minimum of dual core CPU, 2GB RAM, 30GB storage.
Note! Larger installations with many Liso units, meetings and users may require higher specifications than the recommended minimum.
- Two free and accessible application ports (default HTTP port
3000and HTTPS/DDP port
- Access to booking system (e.g. Office 365) over HTTPS (port
- A booking system service account with a mailbox.
- Access to NTP server over NTP (port