Thank you for choosing the Evoko Liso! You are now on your way to magnificent meetings!
The series of articles in this section will guide you through this process:
- Step 1: Introduction
- Step 2: Booking system preparation
- Step 3: Evoko Home installation
- Step 4: Connect Evoko Home to Booking System
- Step 5: Basic Evoko Home setup
- Step 6: Evoko Liso installation
- How is the Evoko Liso mounted, powered and connected to the network?
- Evoko Liso user guide - how do I use the screen?
- Get started with the Evoko Overview screen
- Get started with the Evoko Get A Room App
The Evoko Home Server is the server that manages the Liso devices that are installed outside the meeting rooms. Through the Evoko Home Server you can connect the Liso's to the booking system and enable synchronization between the Liso device and the Room Mailbox in the booking system.
The Evoko Home Service can be installed as a service in the company network, on-premises or in the cloud. This enables several features like user management, statistics and remote management of the Evoko Liso devices.
- The Evoko Home Server communicates with the Evoko Liso devices via HTTPS over a configurable port (Default 3002).
- The Evoko Home Server Web Application communicates with the Evoko Home Server using a configurable HTTP port during initial setup to configure SSL certificates. After SSL has been configured all communication uses HTTPS on the port configured during initial setup (Default 3002).
- The Evoko Home Server communicates with the booking system via either HTTP (80) or HTTPS (443).
- The system uses configurable NTP servers using UDP over port 123 to synchronize time and date.
- Debian based Linux distribution (e.g. Ubuntu server 18.04 LTS), Windows Server 2012 R2 or later.
- On-premise or cloud based, with minimum 2 Cores, 4GB of RAM, 40 GB storage.
- Static IP Address for Evoko Home Server
- Accessible ports for HTTP and HTTPS protocols, the default ports are TCP 3000 and TCP 3002
- Accessible booking system (e.g. Office 365) over HTTPS port TCP 443
- Access to NTP Server over port UDP 123
Supported Booking Systems
- Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) - Basic and Modern Authentication supported
- Microsoft Exchange 2019
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Google Workspace (formerly G Suite)
- IBM Domino
- Evoko Booking - our standalone booking system
Starting with Evoko Home v2.5, Evoko Booking can be used in combination with any of the other booking systems.