This release focuses on compatibility and fixing authentication issues. We also offer separate 32-bit and 64-bit versions, please see the install notes at the end of this document.
The 64-bit (x64) Evoko Home installer displays a message stating you need 32-bit NodeJS 4.8.0 (x86), which is incorrect.
The correct NodeJS version for 64-bit Evoko Home is NodeJS 4.8.0 (x64).
For more information, see Install/Upgrade notes in this article.
- 64-bit version released.
- Support for Exchange 2010 schema version in addition to Exchange 2010 SP1 and SP2.
- When sending logs from Evoko Home there is a Zendesk ticket number option.
- Remote upgrade is now backwards compatible down to Liso firmware v1.21.
- Added option to remove RFID tag if RFID enrollment option is set to "Admin".
- Added support for Exchange distribution lists.
- Sleep/wake logic adjusted so the Liso does not go into sleep mode under certain conditions.
- Rewrite of Liso reconnect logic so it does not create new connections on each attempt to connect to Evoko Home.
- Updated proxy library that includes fix for trailing space issue in headers that could cause Evoko Home to crash.
- Evoko Home will now fetch application version from settings file instead of hard coded value.
- Changed firmware version comparison logic to work with semver library versioning.
- Several issues regarding check-in, appearing in certain conditions.
- UI issues related to among other things the on-screen keyboard and translations.
- Authentication issues leading to the wrong user being authenticated and access to admin panel being disabled when using RFID.
- Instant meeting button was displayed on the Liso when there was an ongoing meeting.
- Sync crashed on Evoko Home when using Microsoft Exchange and meeting organizer field was empty.
- Using the room finder feature on a Liso to book a meeting in another room would result in an error in some scenarios.
- Changing Exchange username format was impossible in some circumstances.
- When a Liso attempted to send data to Evoko Home before mac address was properly read, the device could appear offline in the monitoring tab even though it was online.
32-bit and 64-bit versions
This release features a 32-bit and a 64-bit version. For new installs we recommend using the 64-bit version.
x86 = 32-bit
x64 = 64-bit
To update Evoko Home safely and according to best practices, please this article: How do I update Evoko Home.
Liso backwards compatibility
When connecting a Liso with firmware v1.21 to Evoko Home v1.36 please first disable legacy API authentication from global settings. Otherwise Liso will not be able to reach Evoko Home.
In case legacy API authentication is enabled after a v1.21 Liso is connected to Evoko Home, the Liso will appear on Monitoring page of Evoko Home but upgrade will not be possible. In that case please reboot Liso device.
A Liso with firmware v1.21 that is connected to Evoko Home v1.36 will appear Offline on Monitoring page once per minute, then after few seconds switch to Online again. This is due to compatibility issues between v1.21 and v1.36. This will not break the upgrade process but status notifications will disappear after first occurrence.
The remote upgrade process is compatible for versions 1.35 and later so if Evoko Home and all devices are on 1.35 or later the order in which you upgrade (Evoko Home or Lisos first) does not matter.
We recommend to always run matching version numbers of Evoko Home software and Liso firmware.