The Evoko Control Panel is an application for the Evoko Minto and Evoko Room Manager and is used for configuration. You can use the Evoko Control Panel to set the Bluetooth device name, change the voice feedback language or enable/disable the purple wall mount background light.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the Evoko control panel installed on your PC.
Otherwise download the latest version from here and install.
- Launch the Evoko Control Panel and select the Evoko Minto.
- Make sure that the battery is charged and press "Next".
- Make sure that the Minto in turned off and disconnected, then press "Next".
- Connect the Evoko Minto to your computer via the USB cable.
- Hold down the
Vol-buttons and then press the
Powerbutton at the same time.
Note! If the Minto doesn't seem to respond/connect then please try pressing the Reset button on the bottom of the Minto and try connecting to the Evoko Control Panel again.
- Wait for the Minto to connect.
- Once the Minto is connected, press "Change Configuration".
- Configure the Minto settings, once done press "Save changes".
- Done! Press "Exit" and disconnect the USB cable from the PC.