In this release the main focus is on security and performance enhancements both in Evoko Home and on the Evoko Liso. Fixes have also been applied to better cope with large environments with many Liso devices. Below are the highlights of the 1.35 Evoko Home/Liso release.
- Improved indexing for better MongoDB database performance.
- Updated Ethernet driver settings for better compatibility with Cisco switches set to auto negotiate network speed.
- The downloads page moved from an IP address to a Domain Name (https://download-liso.evoko.se/) for better security.
- For security reasons, we disabled the keyboard and added authentication when connecting to a Liso using VNC.
- Fixed an issue that would result in a black screen on the Liso after a reboot in Limited mode.
- Improved the German translations for the check-in functionalities, reminder and cancellation e-mails.
- General improvements to security, stability and as always, performance.
Installation notes for v1.35
The recommended version for NodeJS is now 4.8.0