These are guidelines for successfully implementing the Evoko Liso system in a hybrid Exchange environment.
- Service Account should be created in Exchange Online (Office 365), not in the on-premise Exchange server.
- Resource mailboxes can be on premise or in the cloud.
- Booking system preparation including application impersonation and rules should be performed according to the instructions for Office 365.
- Active Directory Sync should be performed after creating the new rules.
- When running Evoko Home configuration wizard, choose Office 365 and use the default Exchange Online EWS URL.