These are guidelines for successfully implementing the Evoko Liso system in a semi-hybrid or full hybrid Exchange environment.
- Create the service account and mailbox on the local Active Directory and local Exchange server.
- Create the resource accounts in the on-premises environment.
- Configure application impersonation on the local Exchange server, following the instructions in Booking System Preparation for your Exchange version.
- Wait a few minutes for the account to sync to Office 365 or force a DirSync.
- Move the Service account mailbox and the resource accounts to Office 365 using ECP or Powershell.
- Grant a license on Office 365 for the newly created service account. It can take up to 4 hours for the service account to sync and the licensing to take effect.
- Login to Office 365 Powershell and apply application impersonation on the new service account.
Note! The service account and the resource accounts must exist on the same location (cloud/on premises).