This part will go through the necessary preparations needed in IBM Domino to integrate Evoko Liso.
- Domino 8.5.3 or above.
- Domino server running the Calendar, Scheduling and HTTP tasks.
- Resources and one administrator account to manage the room resource calendars (in this guide we use a user named "Roommate Evoko/Evoko" as example).
- Resource calendars.
- Direct http access to IBM Domino server from Evoko Home (or from Evoko Liso in limited mode).
Install the Evoko database
- Create a user, in our examples called "Roommate Evoko/Evoko" with necessary rights to create databases and rights to sign or run restricted LotusScript /Java agents (you can also use an existing account if preferred).
- Create or use an existing mailbox for Remote Management and statistics.
- Check/specify the User ID in the Programmability Restrictions section of the Current Server Document.
Current Server Document → Security → Programmability Restrictions
- Make sure that the Evoko database template downloaded from https://www.evoko.se/downloads is available in your local Notes data directory.
- Start your Notes client.
- Create a new database.
- Choose Evoko Room Manager template as template from Server local.
- Select your server where to install Evoko Room Manager.
- Enter database Title.
- Type evoko\evoko.nsf in the filename field and click OK.
- Sign the new database with an ID with sufficient rights to execute agents (switch user ID before if necessary).
- From a Domino Administration workstation, launch the Domino Administrator.
- Click the “Files” tab for the server containing the Evoko Liso database.
- Select the evoko\evoko.nsf database by right clicking on it and choose sign.
- Sign “All design documents” and click OK.
Setup Mail file access
- Give the Evoko Room Manager user minimum “Reader” rights to a mail file that will be used for statistics.
- Open evoko\evoko.nsf on the server and fill in the fields:
- Username – Roommate Evoko/Evoko (user with the rights to access resources and agents).
- Remote Manager MailFile – where the statistics and updates is sent.
- Rooms and Resources – reservation database.
- Hide Subject on reservations – leave unchecked unless you want to disable Evoko Room Manager access to meeting Subjects.
- Disable confirmation mail – leave unchecked unless you want to disable confirmation mails when booking reservations.
- Debug – leave unchecked unless Evoko support have asked you to enable this for troubleshooting or testing.
To test if the web service responds, type the following url in a browser, substituting yourserverswebaddress for your server's web url:
If you see information like in the screenshot below, the web service works.