The process of updating the OS on a Room Manager is similar to performing a factory reset in the sense that it utilizes the same tool. Please follow the instructions below.
- Download the latest Factory Reset/OS update software from our website.
- Extract the downloaded factory reset files in the root of a USB-stick (4GB or less, FAT-Formatted is recommended).
- Insert the USB-stick into the Room Manager and reboot the device.
- Wait until "ERM Diagnostics" is launched and press "OS update".
- On the prompt "Are you sure...", press "Yes".
- Press "Start".
- "Please restart your device" will be displayed once the OS update is finished, press "OK" and reboot the device by disconnecting the power to complete the OS update.