The process of updating the OS on a Room Manager is similar to performing a factory reset in the sense that it utilizes the same tool. Please follow the instructions below.
- Download the latest Factory Reset/OS update software from our website.
- Extract the downloaded factory reset files in the root of a USB-stick (4GB or less, FAT-Formatted is recommended).
- Insert the USB-stick into the Room Manager and reboot the device.
- Wait until "ERM Diagnostics" is launched and press "OS update".
- On the prompt "Are you sure...", press "Yes".
- Press "Start".
- "Please restart your device" will be displayed once the OS update is finished, press "OK" and reboot the device by disconnecting the power to complete the OS update.
Important! The device needs to be power cycled for the OS update to be completed. If you perform a software initiated reboot, the OS will remain the same version until the device has been power cycled.