- Download the latest Factory reset software from our website.
- Extract the downloaded factory rest files in the root of a USB-stick (4GB or less, FAT-Formatted is recommended).
- Insert the USB-stick into the Room Manager and reboot.
- Wait until "ERM Diagnostics" is launched and press "Reset (Factory)".
- On the prompt "Are you sure...", press "Yes".
Note! If you're prompted "Exception occurred: Filed to collect files" please ignore and press "Ok" to proceed.
- Once the factory reset is finished "Reset (Factory) completed successfully" will be displayed in the statusbox. Press "Exit".
- Now the factory reset is completed, simply wait until the "Welcome screen" is displayed.
To get a configuration running on the Room Manager, export your configuration from the Evoko control panel to a suitable USB-stick which you insert in the Room Manager and upload the configuration by pressing "upgrade", then selecting the room on screen. If you don't have an existing configuration then please check the Getting started! section for setup guides.