This guide should only be used as a part of another guide. If you arrived on this article without being directed here from a support article or support agent, please contact our support for guidance.
Difficulty: Advanced. You will directly edit the database which could potentially lead to data loss.
- Robo 3T - download the portable version from this link: https://robomongo.org/download.
The portable version does not require to be installed but can be run directly after download.
Time required: 10 minutes or less
Recommended preparation: Perform a backup. See separate instructions.
- Run Robo 3T.
- Create a connection with the following variables:
Connection tab: Leave values at defaults, name the connection if you want
Authentication tab: Make sure Perform Authentication is checked, then enter
Database: evoko_db (on Windows) or evoko_home_db (on Linux)
Username: evoko_user (default, custom credentials could have been entered during setup)
Password: evoko_pass (default, custom credentials could have been entered during setup)
Auth Mechanism: SCRAM-SHA-1
Click Test and if successful, Save.
If the connection test fails, check the credentials in the config file:
For Windows Service: C:\Program Files (x86)\EVOKO\EvokoHome\ErmService.exe.config
On Linux: /etc/supervisor/conf.d/evoko_home_run_script.conf
- Connect to the database.
- Use the tree on the left to expand evoko_db -> Collections.
- Go back to the instructions which brought you to this article and continue there, editing the database as needed.
- Disconnect Robo 3T by right clicking on the connection and selecting Disconnect.
- Some procedures require a restart of the ERMservice service before taking effect.
- If you do not need Robo3T and you are certain you will not need to edit the database again, you can delete the connection and close Robo 3T. Delete the Robo3T folder and zip file you downloaded earlier.