- Evoko Home version 1.33 or above
- Evoko Liso firmware version 1.33 or above
This is how to enable 802.1x authentication:
- Make sure both Evoko Home and the Evoko Lisos are running v1.33 and that the Liso device is successfully connected to Evoko Home on an unmanaged port.
- Enable 802.1x in Evoko Home global settings.
- Go to the monitoring tab in Evoko Home and click on the Liso you would like to configure
- Click Request CSR
- Wait for the CSR to be generated, then download the CSR.
- Use the CSR to request a certificate for this device.
- The root certificate should be named root.crt
- The device certificate should be named liso.crt.
- Download and save the file wpa_supplicant.conf
- Click Browse and Upload for each of the three files to upload them to Evoko Home.
- Click the "Send Certificate to Liso" link to upload the files to the Liso device.
- After the upload is done, reboot the Liso and move it to the managed network.
- Repeat steps 3-10 for each Liso.