Instructions for Evoko Home/Liso v2.x
This is how to enable 802.1x authentication on Evoko Home v2.x. Note that we recommend that the Liso(s) are on the same version number as Evoko Home.
- Make sure both Evoko Home and the Evoko Lisos are running v2.0 or higher and that the Liso device is successfully connected to Evoko Home on an unmanaged port.
- Enable 802.1x in Evoko Home global settings and click the save button to save the settings.
- Go to the Rooms tab in Evoko Home and expand the room list. Select the Liso you would like to configure and click the Device tab.
- Click Request CSR from Liso and fill in the details in the form.
- Wait for the CSR to be generated, then download the CSR.
- Use the CSR to request a certificate for this device.
- The Root certificate should be named root.crt
- The Liso certificate should be named liso.crt
If you use a Windows Certificate Server just download the certificates as base64 and rename the files.
- Download and save the file wpa_supplicant.conf
- Click Browse for each of the three files to upload them to Evoko Home.
- Click the "Send Certificate to Liso" link to upload the files to the Liso device.
- After the upload is done, reboot the Liso and move it to the managed network.
- Repeat steps 3-10 for each Liso.