Install prerequisite software
Important! The following prerequisites are required to be installed prior to installing Evoko Home.
- Nodejs 4.8.x - Nodejs v4.8.0-x64 can be downloaded here and Nodejs v4.8.0-x86 here.
- MongoDB - MongoDB 3.4.14 can be downloaded here.
- .NET framework - .NET framework 4.5.2 can be downloaded here.
Install Evoko Home
- Download the latest version of Evoko Home for Windows available here.
- Extract the downloaded folder "EvokoHome vx.yz".
- Run the "EvokoHomePanel vx.yz.msi" file.
Note! in version v1.36.0 of Evoko Home comes in both a 32-bit and 64-bit version.
Please make sure the installed version of Nodejs (e.g.
node-v4.8.0-x64.msi) corresponds with the version of Evoko Home (e.g.
EvokoHomePanel v.1.36.0 (x64).msi) you're about to install.
- This should prompt a installation wizard, press "Next".
- Accept the EULA to proceed and press "Next".
- Set the installation folder for the Evoko Home Panel and press "Next".
- Press "Install".
- Wait for the installation for installation to complete.
- Once the installation is completed, press "Finish".
- Launch the Evoko Home Panel as an administrator.
- Set the MongoDB bin path and also set the mode to
DESKTOP. The MongoDB bin path can vary depending on the installed version of MongoDB, for 3.4 it's typically
- Press "Start".
- When the Evoko Home Panel started/running you should be able to access Evoko Home via
Once successfully done with installation of Evoko Home move on to Step 4: Connect Evoko Home to booking system