We recommend keeping Evoko Home up-to-date with the latest version along with the latest Evoko Liso firmware.
Please find instructions below on how to update Evoko Home to the latest version on your server.
Update Evoko Home on Windows
To update Evoko Home 2.x to a newer version, please download the new version and run the installer (EvokoHome_v2.x.y.z.exe) as an administrator. The latest version of Evoko Home for Windows can be found on download-liso.evoko.se.
We recommend taking a snapshot of the server before upgrading, if possible.
Update Evoko Home on Linux
- Download the latest version of Evoko Home for Linux here and put the installation package on the server.
You can also download the latest Evoko Home version directly to the server by entering
- Extract the downloaded installation package with
sudo tar -xzf installation_v*.tar.gzor
sudo tar -xzf latesthome.tar.gzdepending on how you downloaded it.
- Change directory to the to the newly extracted directory
- Run the installation script
sudo bash install.sh
- Accept to remove nodejs by typing
- To continue and install, select Yes by typing
- Select Yes by typing
Enterto update using your existing configuration/database.
- Set the maximum amount of memory Evoko Home can use by typing the amount e.g.
2048and followed by pressing
- Make sure that MongoDB is running by entering
service mongod status, the output should say "active (running)".
If MongoDB is not already running please enter
service mongod startand then check the status again.
- Next make sure that Evoko Home is running by entering
sudo supervisorctl, the output should say "RUNNING".
start evoko_homein the supervisor if Evoko Home is not already running or starting.
- Finally make sure that you can access the Evoko Home web interface as usual via a web browser.