This part will go through how to install Evoko Home in Default mode on Windows server.
Important! The following prerequisites are required to be installed prior to installing Evoko Home.
- A server running Windows Server 2008 R2 or later.
- A static IP (the Liso units will point to this IP).
- Access to booking system (e.g. Office 365) over HTTPS (port 443).
- Access to an NTP server over NTP (port 123 UDP).
- Two free and accessible application ports (default port 3000 and 3002).
Install Evoko Home
- Download the latest version of Evoko Home for Windows available here.
- Extract the downloaded folder "EvokoHome vx.yz".
- Run the "EvokoHomeService vx.yz.msi" file.
Note! in version v1.36.0 Evoko Home comes in both a 32-bit and 64-bit version.
Please make sure the installed version of Nodejs (e.g.
node-v4.8.0-x64.msi) corresponds with the version of Evoko Home (e.g.
EvokoHomeService v.1.36.0 (x64).msi) you're about to install.
- This will prompt a wizard, press "Next".
- If you have installed the necessary prerequisites, press "Next".
- Select the installation folder, then press "Next".
- Configure credentials for the Mongo database.
- Confirm that you want to install Evoko Home by pressing "Next".
- Press "Next".
- Wait for the installation to complete.
- The following will be displayed once the installation is completed, press "Close".
- To verify that the service is running, open up the Windows services ("services.msc").
- Now you should find a service named "ERM Service", make sure its status is
- Once installed you should be able to access Evoko Home via
Once successfully done with installation of Evoko Home move on to Step 4: Connect Evoko Home to booking system