- Remote update firmware via Evoko Home (Default mode only)
- Update Firmware via USB (Default and Limited mode)
Remote update firmware via Evoko Home (Default mode only)
- In Evoko Home navigate to the "Monitoring" tab and press "Check for updates".
Note! if the Evoko Home server doesn't have internet access then it won't be able to fetch the update directly. To get around this you can download the firmware update image to another host which have internet access, copy the firmware image to the
../liso_files/directory on the server and press "load firmware".
- If there is a new firmware available that you haven't downloaded, press "Download firmware update".
- Once downloaded, "Downloaded" should be displayed in the Download column. Now you can press "Upgrade all devices" to start the update.
- Once the update is done the new firmware version should be listed in the "Current Firmware" column.
Update firmware via USB (Default and Limited mode)
- Download the latest Firmware Update image available here.
- Copy or move the downloaded firmware update image to the root of a USB flash drive.
- Insert the USB flash drive into the Evoko Liso whose firmware you wish to update.
- Now, depending on whether the Evoko Liso has a configuration loaded or not the steps vary.
With a configured loaded - Login as an admin on the Liso unit using PIN/RFID.
In the admin menu press "Upgrade via USB" and wait for the firmware update to complete.
Without a configured loaded - Once a Evoko Liso has booted you should arrive at the configuration screen. Press "Upgrade" and wait for the firmware update to complete and for the Liso to reboot.
Once the firmware update is complete the new version should be displayed under "Current firmware version".