Release Notes v1.33
In this release, we have focused on adding a new feature to improve everyday-interaction with the Evoko Liso devices and the management of meeting rooms.
- NEW FEATURE: Ability to use 802.1x for authentication.
- Significantly improved the way of how Evoko Home synchronize with Exchange mail
- Fixed an issue where double booking might occur in Exchange and Google G Suite
- Significantly improved the way of how remote upgrade is handled. Now the upgrade process
will not break if the connection to the Evoko Home server disconnects/resets.
- We have made general improvements in security, stability and as always, performance
Known issues in v1.33
- Email reminder for meetings booked on device may not be sent out on certain
- Backwards compatibility for Devices and Home is no longer supported for versions 1.32 and
later, for Exchange and Office integrations, due to major improvements in Sync functionality
included from release 1.33