Note! The following instructions applies for version 22.214.171.124 (and above) of the Evoko Control Panel.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of the Evoko control panel installed on your PC.
Otherwise download the latest version from here and install.
- Launch the Evoko Control Panel and select the Minto as your product.
- Make sure that the battery is charged and press "Next".
- Make sure that the Minto in turned off and disconnected, then press "Next".
- Connect the Evoko Minto to your computer via the USB cable.
- Hold down the
Vol-buttons and then press the
Powerbutton at the same time.
Note! If the Minto doesn't seem to respond/connect then please try pressing the Reset button on the bottom of the Minto and try connecting to the Evoko Control Panel again.
- Wait for the Minto to connect.
- Once the Minto is connected you can now perform the firmware update by pressing "Update firmware".
- Wait for the firmware update to run.
- Update successful! Press "Exit" and remove the USB cable.