Enable extended logging in the Evoko Control Panel
Extended logging can be activated on the Room manager by enabling the feature under the tab "Support" in the Evoko Control Panel.
Important! You need to export the updated configuration to your USB and upload the updated configuration with extended logging enabled to the Room manager(s) in order for extended logging to be applied.
Extract logs using the Diagnostics tool
- Download the latest Factory Reset/OS-update software from our website.
- Extract the downloaded factory reset files in the root of a USB flash drive (4GB or less, FAT-Formatted is recommended).
- Insert the USB-stick into the Room manager and reboot the device.
- Wait until the Diagnostics tool is launched and then press "Collect log files".
- Once done the logs should have been copied to a folder named
CollectedLogson the USB.
Note! In order to collect logs of some significance please leave the Room Manager running for at least 30 minutes and try to reproduce the issue.