All configuration of the Room Manager is made through the configuration tool "Evoko Control Panel".
The version of the Evoko Control Panel that you use to export your configuration is the same software version that will be used on the Room Manager. For example if you use version 188.8.131.52 of the Evoko Control Panel to export your configuration and upload to your Room Manager then the Room Manager will run software version 184.108.40.206.
Check this article on how to extract a existing configuration from a Room Manager and import to the Evoko Control Panel.
- Make sure that you're running the latest version of the Evoko Control Panel which can be found here.
- Once satisfied with the configuration entered in the Evoko Control Panel, insert a suitable USB in your PC and navigate to the tab "Dashboard". To export the configuration to the USB press "Export to USB".
- Remove the USB from your PC and insert it in the Room Manager.
- On the Room Manager login as system admin with the PIN code for your configuration.
- To load the new configuration/update press "Upgrade".
- Once the new configuration has been copied, press "Ok" and wait until the upgrade is fully completed and the "Configuration settings" screen is displayed on the Room Manager.