All configuration of the Room Manager is made through the configuration tool "Evoko Control Panel".
The version of the Evoko Control Panel that you use to export your configuration is the same software version that will be used on the Room Manager. For example if you use version
188.8.131.52 of the Evoko Control Panel to export your configuration and upload to your Room Manager then the Room Manager will run software version
Tip! Don't have your existing configuration file (
MeetingRoomConf.xml)? Please see How do I extract an existing configuration from a Room Manager and import it to the Evoko Control Panel?
Important! Due to version incompatibility you will not be able to update a Room Manager from version
184.108.40.206 (or below) to version
220.127.116.11 (or above) via USB without first performing a factory reset.
Export the configuration from Evoko Control Panel
- Make sure that you're running the latest version of the Evoko Control Panel which can be found here.
- Once satisfied with the configuration entered in the Evoko Control Panel, insert a suitable USB in your PC and navigate to the tab Dashboard. To export the configuration to the USB press Export to USB.
- Remove the USB from your PC
Import the configuration to a Room Manager
- Insert the USB stick in the Room Manager.
- On the Room Manager login with the system admin PIN code for your configuration.
- To load the new configuration/update press Upgrade.
- Once the new configuration/update has been copied, press Ok and then wait for the Room Manager to finish.