Note! Demo mode was introduced in Software version 4.7.0, instructions on how to update can be found here.
The Minto comes with a Demo mode that can be used to show and test the unit without an active call.
Activate Demo mode
- Powering up the Minto without connected cables or Bluetooth connection.
- Press the
Powerbuttons simultaneously for 3 sec.
- A positive beep is heard when Demo mode is activated. The Minto will automatically start to clear the memory and the Halo light is breathing red until the memory is cleared.
- Once the unit beeps and the Halo light turns steady blue it is ready to be used.
Use Demo mode
- While the Halo light is steady blue press the
Bluetoothbutton to start recording.
The Halo light will become steady green and will be recording for 12 sec.
- When 4 sec. is left of the recording Minto starts flashing green.
- After 12 sec. the Minto beeps and automatically plays back the recording while breathing blue.
- After playback, the memory is cleared again and when the Halo light turns steady blue it is ready to start a new recording (see step 1).
De-activate Demo mode
Powerkey simultaneously for 3 sec. or
- Turning off the device