The issue which generates the following error message on the Room Manager is often due to different software versions listed in the exported configuration files.
To resolve this issue we suggest clearing the temporary files for the Evoko Control Panel and export a new set of configuration files.
- Make sure that you saved the configuration file ("MeetingRoomConf.xml") from the "Evoko Room Manager" folder somewhere on the PC (since this file contains your configuration).
- Close the Evoko control panel.
- Remove the following folder from the Windows PC:
%appdata%\Evoko Room Manager
- Launch the Evoko control panel and press the button "Import" under the tab "Start" and select the "MeetingRoomConf.xml" file which you previously backed up.
- Navigate to the tab "Dashboard" and export a new set of files to your USB.
- Upload your configuration to your Room Manager (a factory reset would be preferred to perform prior to uploading the newly exported configuration files).