Installation notes! v1.30
!!! IMPORTANT NOTE !!!
If installing Windows version you must uninstall existing Evoko Home and NodeJS version before installing NodeJS 4.8.0 and Evoko Home 1.30. For more info look in the online manual, section 3a (Prerequisites).
Any existing configuration will persist.
You can download NodeJS here:
Installing and upgrading Evoko Home on Windows server
In order to successfully run the version 1.30 of Evoko Home on a Windows server it is necessary to have the new version of NodeJS installed. Currently if there is an existing Evoko Home service installed on the server it will most probably have the version v0.10.45 of NodeJS, but now the version required is v4.8.0 NodeJS. In order for this to be done properly the steps below need to be followed in order:
1. Go to the Services panel in Windows, locate the ERM Service and stop it (right click, Stop)
2. Go into the Add or remove programs panel in Windows and uninstall Evoko Home. This step is necessary since this is a major update. Your data will not be lost or removed.
3. While still in the Add or remove programs panel, locate and uninstall NodeJS
4. Download and install the NodeJS 4.8.0 (x86).msi from the following link (https://nodejs.org/download/release/v4.8.0/node-v4.8.0-x86.msi)
5. Download the latest version of ERM Service from the Evoko Download page and install it
6. Once installed the service will run automatically and Evoko Home will be up and running again
Release Notes v1.30
- Possible to set network speed/duplex in Evoko Home Global Settings
- Support for NTLMv2
- Liso settings management on the device have been improved
- Liso now shows an appropriate indicator for latency and network issues
- Logs now show appropriately on Evoko Home
- API authentication setting
- Security improvements
- Fixed issue where Liso would not wake up after sleep
- Moved to new NodeJS version 4.8.0
- Fixed "Loading..." issue on start up
- Local setting will now inherit from global setting
Known issues in v1.30
- MAC address of device network interface will be persistent on Evoko Home if device is switched from e.g. wireless to wired network.
- Evoko Home application does not start automatically on Linux after fresh install.
- Room deactivation or removal also removes all events related to that room.
- If device is configured on Wi-Fi, device will not reopen Evoko application after a reboot if Wi-Fi is missing.
- Meeting subject that includes a colon ':' will be cut off at the colon ':'.
- Settings and meetings for room and device gets deleted when switching between organisation and hierarchy.
- Time zone for Moscow is one hour off.
- Internet Explorer 11 is not fully supported when editing configurations.
- In limited mode it is not possible to book other rooms in "room finder" view.
- When two or more room lists are used to import rooms, one after another, each previous room list meetings are duplicated
- Cities are not displayed on the advanced search view in Liso limited mode
- Advanced search listing of limited amount of rooms sometimes gets overridden by the server response, causing a long spinner wait period
- On WiFi configuration page the application keyboard sometimes causes the Liso to freeze, reboot is needed to proceed
- If one or more Liso devices should not wake up after a sleep, the power cable needs to be detached and attached again to force the device to restart.
- For customers where remote upgrade from server is not an option, you can now upgrade firmware without factory reset by downloading the “Latest Evoko Liso Firmware Update Download” and copy to any USB stick and use the “Upgrade via USB” option (please note it will take a minute for validation to complete before so Please Wait! after pressing the button
- If you are upgrading from version 1.18 or older, please make sure that Evoko Home has the new time and date setting configured that was introduced before upgrading the devices to get correct display date format!
- Customers that have devices with version v1.18 may have an issue in remote upgrade their devices if some settings have changed. In most cases remote upgrade should not be a problem.
- On Exchange control panel (ecp) autodiscover and EWS virtual directory have to have the same authentication method enabled.
- Please make sure NodeJS 10.45x86 (32 bit version) is installed before upgrading.
- By default, Exchange servers are set to have the room resource remove the privacy flag. In Exchange 2010 and earlier, this setting is a simple checkbox on the room properties dialog box. Make sure the box is NOT checked so that the private flag is not removed. For Exchange 2013 and Office 365 this setting can be changed using PowerShell:
'Set-CalendarProcessing "yourmeetingroom" -RemovePrivateProperty $false'
Google G suite users:
- P12 key must be named google-credentials.p12.
- For Demo mode the time and date picker is not fully implemented. Without internet access the date and time will be set to the last date/time Liso recorded when it was last operational. If you run demo mode with internet access, it will have it's date/time set via NTP.