Release Notes v1.28
- Added display improvements on Liso screen to avoid burned image.
- If meeting settings are disabled, the button for it will no longer be displayed on the Liso.
- The application process on Liso is now only limited to Liso, for increased security.
- A dialogue is now displayed when a user wants to remove a meeting from a Liso.
- The month text in Room Finder on Liso view is now white, for increased visibility.
- A back button is now always displayed and used when returning to clock screen on Liso.
- Weekday and month abbreviations are now correctly translated on all languages.
- Disabled Avahai daemon on Liso because of network issues.
- IPv6 is now disabled on Liso to avoid network connection issues.
- Improvements on remote upgrade by adding a check for firmware existence for false positive success of firmware transfer during upgrade.
- When using Domino booking system, the subject now is displayed correctly for special characters.
- Improved the upgrade process by adding a clean up process which removed old versions to avoid running out of disk space.
Known issues in v1.28
- Liso devices sometimes does not wake up after sleep and become offline.
- If server is changed on Liso, Liso users file keeps entries of old server users and pins.
- When using WiFi, Liso devices will sometimes not be put into sleep mode according to set schedule.
- MAC address of device network interface will be persistent on Evoko Home if device is switched from e.g. wireless to wired network.
- Evoko Home application does not start automatically on Linux after fresh install.
- Room deactivation or removal also removes all events related to that room.
- If device is configured on Wi-Fi, device will not reopen Evoko application after a reboot if Wi-Fi is missing.
- Meeting subject that includes a colon ':' will be cut off at the colon ':'.
- If a room is removed from EvokoHome while the device is disconnected it may not start properly when reconnected.
- In "Room finder" view it is possible to create meetings in the past.
- Room selection view gets stuck in endless sorting if room is selected before all rooms are loaded.
- Setting and meetings for room and device gets deleted when switching between organisation and hierarchy.
- Not possible to change e-mail reminder settings once set.
- Time zone for Moscow is one hour incorrect.
- Users can edit other users meetings from device.
- Booking system users without impersonation rights are able to pass the setup wizard but not activating rooms.
- Internet Explorer 11 is not fully supported when editing configurations.
- Not possible to switch from serverless mode (desktop mode) to server mode from the interface.
- In serverless mode (Desktop mode) can't book other rooms in "room finder" view.
- When two or more room lists are used to import rooms, one after another, each previous room list meetings are duplicated
- Cities are not displayed on the advanced search view in Liso limited mode
- Advanced search listing of limited amount of rooms sometimes gets overridden by the server response, causing a long spinner wait period
- If one or more Liso devices should not wake up after a sleep, the power cable needs to be detached and attached again to force the device to restart.
- For customers where remote upgrade from server is not an option, you can now upgrade firmware without factory reset by downloading the “Latest Evoko Liso Firmware Update Download” and copy to any USB stick and use the “Upgrade via USB” option (please note it will take a minute for validation to complete before so Please Wait! after pressing the button
- If you are upgrading from version 1.18 or older, please make sure that Evoko Home has the new time and date setting configured that was introduced before upgrading the devices to get correct display date format!
- Customers that have devices with version v1.18 may have an issue in remote upgrade their devices if some settings have changed. In most cases remote upgrade should not be a problem.
- On Exchange control panel (ecp) autodiscover and EWS virtual directory have to have the same authentication method enabled.
- Please make sure NodeJS 10.45x86 (32 bit version) is installed before upgrading.
- By default, Exchange servers are set to have the room resource remove the privacy flag. In Exchange 2010 and earlier, this setting is a simple checkbox on the room properties dialog box. Make sure the box is NOT checked so that the private flag is not removed. For Exchange 2013 and Office 365 this setting can be changed using PowerShell:
'Set-CalendarProcessing "yourmeetingroom" -RemovePrivateProperty $false'
Google G suite users:
- P12key must be named google-credentials.p12.
- For Demo mode the time and date picker is not fully implemented. Without internet access the date and time will be set to the last date/time Liso recorded when it was last operational. If you run demo mode with internet access, it will have it's date/time set via NTP.